Monday, March 17, 2008

Surprise "Hanging" Shower

So here I am, walking into work today, and I turn the key to my room and am thinking, "man, the door wasnt locked..." I open it up and what do i find to my surprise? A boat load of baby stuff neatly arranged on my walls and table. Here are some pictures and close ups of when I got it all home (I didnt have my camera at work).


So this was the general haul of stuff I got. Damon thought that that was a wedding cake, not a diaper cake, and he was really confused as to why anyone would buy me a three tier cake -slightly excessive as I am not THAT fat.

There was a great baby book and lots of adorable outfits. Each diaper in this "cake" was rolled and individually tied with ribbon, then circles of them were tied with more ribbon and the final big ribbon was put on the outside as decoration. I had to cut each one individually as to not waste any diapers.

I thought these outfits were SO cute, especially the dinosaur one on the left. It says cute things like roar! and munch! although this is for 6 months so he has awhile before he can wear it.

This was my other favorite outfit!!!! It is too big for him for awhile but oh my GOSH how cute are little baby overalls and polos?! I mean really, lets be honest here.
Overall I feel very blessed to have received these gifts and I was so surprised, I almost started crying in the middle of my room. Now just imagine this stuff piled on a table with all the baby clothes hanging from my chalkboard. SO CUTE. Thank you Wildflower Elementary! You make me feel very blessed and loved!