Sunday, December 14, 2008

A party!

Uncle John, Aunt Kati and I went to a big party today. I have been to many parties before (usually potlucks); in fact we went to a HUGE one last night. I think everyone who lives on the island was there! But the party today was different ~ it was the first one I went to that was just for kids! There were games and activities (which Aunt Kati did for me, but it was fun to watch...) And then the guest of honor arrived! No, it wasn't me. It was Santa!


Got my goodie bag...ready to party!


These nice girls made "reindeer food" for me. I will leave it outside on Christmas Eve so the reindeer can have a snack.

Aunt Kati made me a mini Christmas tree. I chewed on another one while she worked.

When it was finished, I enjoyed looking at it. Aunt Kati did a good job!


Then Aunt Kati decorated a t-shirt for me.

Here it is!
Uncle John took this picture of me with Aunt Kati near the Christmas tree.

And then he took me to wait in the line to see Santa.

Here I am with Santa!

No comments: