Tuesday, July 21, 2009

15 months

Aunt Kati says that she is sorry this blog is being posted late, and that the picture isn't all that great. (Yeah, she's a poet too, apparently.) Anyway, I was tired and cranky when Uncle John tried to take my picture on my actual 15 month birthday, so I didn't cooperate very well (that's what Aunt Kati said, anyway). So she's planning to take another picture of me with Squeakers but it has been a very busy week and she hasn't had a chance yet!

Anyway, here's the one picture Uncle John was able to get of my tired, cranky, uncooperative self.



And here's another recent - much cuter - one.



Before you leave any comments: yes, Aunt Kati is fully aware of my need for a haircut. She says she has been playing "phone tag" with Susie (that's the nice lady who cuts hair for people here on the island). I'm not sure what that means, but I guess I'll probably get a haircut soon.

In case you're interested, at my 15 month checkup appointment, I weighed 23.6 pounds and was 31.5" tall. I just keep growing and growing and growing!

UPDATE. This morning (Sunday 7/26), I was very cooperative, plus I was wearing this really cute outfit, so here are some good pictures of me with Squeakers.





No comments: