Sunday, April 18, 2010

Birthday party!

There was a big party at my house today, to celebrate... ME!

The party theme was Mickey Mouse.



We had ears for all my friends to wear. Look how cute we all are!

My friend Payce...



...and Caroline and Mariah Daisy...



...and Griffin...



...and his Daddy Jason...



(that's my friend Jamie and Lachlan's mommy Amy there with Jason)

...and me!



I love my friend Brian!



There was lots of great food at my party. Most of it was what Mickey likes to eat - different kinds of cheese!



There were also special M&Ms (of course - MM for Mickey Mouse!)



And there were Jello jigglers that Mommy decorated to look like Mickey.



Are they cute or what?



We played a game called Pin the ears on Mickey. (Mommy drew it. She did a great job!) Here's what it looked like before our game:



..and after!



Mommy helped me to open my presents. Wearing her ears, of course!





Some of my presents were Mickey too.



These cute sandals were from my Tutu Katy.



Then it was time for cake! There was a little one just for me.



And a big one for everyone to share.



Grandma and Aunt Kati helped me blow out my 2 year old candle.



And then I devoured my cake, using my new Mickey fork and spoon!



The last thing we did was called a pinata.



There were lots of strings on it for us to pull...



...and when we did, a bunch of candy fell out the bottom!

It was a really fun party!

No comments: