Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm rich!

Tutu Katy sent me a hundred dollars! That's a lot of money!

Anyway, Tutu says that I need to use this money for an ADVENTURE, which sounds wonderful to me! Except I'm not sure what to do for my adventure...so I am taking ideas! Leave me a comment and give me a thought about what you think I should do with my money. Aunt Kati says we'll post pictures of whatever we do, so won't that be fun if we do your idea? Come on, you know you want to see that, so send 'em in!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eat Ice Cream. Adventure through chocolate, mint chocolate chip and cookies n cream.

Connor... you just keep getting cuter and cuter and cuter. It doesn't seem possible but it happens.

Ocrakate said...

Mmmmmm....Aunt Kati says she REALLY likes the idea of helping me eat $100 worth of ice cream (not all in one sitting, of course!)

We're still open to other ideas, though, so feel free to send some if you want to!

Anonymous said...

A bubble machine!!! And the ice cream (rocky road). No matter what it is, have a great adventure.

Julie ;) said...

Take him to Ben and jerrys if its going to be an ice cream adventure!!!