Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Colorado trip blog 1 - sleepy baby...

Aunt Kati, Uncle John and I took a trip to Colorado to visit Mommy. (And Eric and Grandma and Grandpa were there, too.) It was lots of fun, and it will take me a few blogs to tell you all about it...so here's the first one.

To go to Colorado, we went on an airplane. I love flying on airplanes because I get to eat lollipops! This trip was the first time I got to sit in a seat of my very own, like a big boy. That was cool!

When you go on an airplane a long way across the country, and then you ride in a car for a while after you get there, it makes you pretty sleepy. And when that happens, you can fall asleep right in the middle of a large group of people talking in a hotel lobby. Here's proof.



No, Mommy's not asleep in that picture although it sorta looks like she is...she's just looking at how cute I am.

Here's a really pretty picture of my Mommy. :)



It almost looks like Eric is sleeping in that one...but he's not. I was the only one smart enough to just go ahead and go to sleep!

No comments: