Monday, May 5, 2008

My first bath

I had my first bath a while ago, but I have been so busy blogging about other things that I haven't had a chance to tell you about it until right now.

I was very good and patient for this first ablution experience, especially considering the fact that I do not like to be cold. I didn't cry much at all! Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Kati, and Grandma Lyn were all there. I am told - and I certainly hope that this is true - that future baths in my life will not have this large of an audience. Anyway, here are some pictures.


Here I am on a towel on the kitchen table, ready to get started with this washing thing. I can't have a bath in a sink or baby tub until my umbilical cord falls off, so it's sponge baths for me for now...


Aunt Kati got things started, cleaning my face.


Then Mommy took care of my hair and the rest of my body.


When it was all over, I was wrapped up in this towel with a hood to keep my head warm. Everyone said it was really cute, but I was just ready to have some clothes back on at that point...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the blogs will continue at at least every other day.

Uncle John