Thursday, March 25, 2010

I went to the Zoo!

We went to the Honolulu Zoo and I got to see lots of animals.

I enjoyed climbing on these hippos with Mommy. Tutu Katy said that my Daddy used to climb on them when he was a little boy, too!





Then I got to see some big elephants...



...and a small elephant statue!



I learned there are lots of different types of turtles...





Mommy and I got to go through a tunnel...



...and then pop up in the middle of this fish tank!



I petted a goat. It wasn't as soft as my kitties at home!



Did you notice Honu my turtle in these pictures? Here's one where you can really see him, just in case you didn't yet.



Auntie Annie bought Honu for me at Sea Life Park, and as you can see I really love him!

Wow, giraffes are tall!



I thought this peacock was pretty.



Aunt Kati thought this zoo sign was pretty funny.



It says "This is the best zoo to be found for 2300 miles in any direction." I agree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those hippos are so old that even Tutu Katy and Auntie Annie played on them as kids. They're still fun. Gosh....Connor is a cutie!