Monday, March 22, 2010

A party for me, with presents!

Aunt Kati, Mommy and I went on some long plane rides and now we are in Hawaii visiting Tutu Katy! I knew as soon as we got to Tutu's house and I saw the cool toys she had for me that I was going to have fun with her. And then, today, she threw a party for me! People even brought me presents! This is going to be a great vacation...

A bunch of people came to the party. These are some of Tutu Katy's friends.



And here's some more of my family - Aunt Annie (standing up), Grammy Norma (in the red and white shirt) and Aunt Marian. (And that's my Mommy sitting there at the table with them, but of course you knew that.)



There was lots of great food at the party, and everyone said I was really cute. So here's a picture of me being cute!

No comments: