Sunday, September 21, 2008

Five months old today!

Today is my five month birthday, so Aunt Kati took my picture with Squeakers. Here I am, sitting up almost completely by myself! (I still have to lean on Squeakers for support after a while, though...)



After Aunt Kati took my picture, I decided to give Squeakers a kiss on the foot.





By the way, in case you are wondering, I now weigh 17 pounds 8 ounces, and I am 25 1/2 inches tall. I am a growing boy!

If you want to see my other pictures with Squeakers, here are the links:
4 months
3 months

2 comments:

Jessi Ziepfel said...

Connor...You almost look like a redhead? Are these pictures true???

Ocrakate said...

Hi Jessica ~ yes, I do have slightly reddish hair, although it's mostly light brown. Sometimes, when the light is just right, especially with a camera flash adding to it, it looks very red.
Love, Connor