Monday, September 1, 2008

I went to the North Pole!

Well, I went to North Pole Colorado, anyway. There is a fun park there that Mommy, Aunt Kati, Uncle John, Grandma Lyn and I went to one afternoon. I got to visit Santa Claus (and have my picture taken while sitting on his lap), ride a train, see llamas, and sit in a sled.

Here I am with Mommy, Aunt Kati and Grandma Lyn, waiting to go in Santa's House. We had to stand in line because all the kids at the park wanted to meet Santa!
Santa was very nice and I enjoyed sitting on his lap. He gets his picture taken a lot, with all the kids that come to see him!


Me with Mommy standing near the train we rode. Now I have experienced four different forms of transportation: cars, airplanes, trains and ferries!

This is the "North Pole" at the park. It is solid ice and stays frozen all year! Mommy was pretty amazed by it, because it was very hot the day we went to the park, but that thing was still frozen.
When we ate lunch, a cute chipmunk came and ate near us, too.

Before we left, Mommy and I posed for a couple of pictures in the North Pole sled...

...so now I have been in yet another form of transportation!

No comments: