Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I got mail!

Yesterday, Aunt Kati went to the Post Office twice, and both times she came back with boxes for me! Am I lucky or what?

One of the boxes was from my Mommy. You can see she sent it straight to me:



Here I am helping Aunt Kati open it.



One of the things inside the box was this book about colors. It has things to touch on each page - soft things, bumpy things, rough things...it is fun!



Mommy also sent me a cute blue and brown outfit, with a hooded jacket.



The second time Aunt Kati went to the Post Office, she came back with a BIG box. She said it was from eBay, but I don't know who that is. Anyway, it had a LOT of Baby Einstein toys in it. Here I am with just a few of them - Uncle John kept piling them on top of me in my swing! (Don't worry, they were all soft!)



The reason the box was so big is that this fun bouncy seat was in it. When I kick my feet, it plays music and lights up; I love to watch the lights!

No comments: