Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Beary cute

Every now and then, Aunt Kati says she just has to take pictures of me because I am so cute. She seems to do it a lot when I have certain outfits on...like this one.



Those are cute little blue bears on the onesie. And yes, my pants are tucked in to my socks; it's the only way Aunt Kati can get me to keep socks on, so my feet don't get cold. Mommy says that I get my tendency to not want to wear shoes from my Daddy, but Aunt Kati says that only works year round in Hawaii. Darn.

Now here's one of the things that makes this a really cute outfit...the matching bib!



And here's the BEST part!



Now, don't get all excited and think I've started crawling but Aunt Kati forgot to tell you. I'm really close to crawling, and I often get onto my hands and knees (like in that picture), but I haven't quite figured out how to move that way yet (so for now, I just go back to commando scooching when I want to go places).

No comments: