Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm a commando!

First, sorry that it has been such a long time since there has been a new blog. Aunt Kati - who does all the typing for me - went away for a week (don't worry, she didn't go far, and Uncle John took good care of me). Uncle John and I went to get her this morning so now she is back home and we can start blogging again.

One thing I have been working on is getting myself moving. I have mastered the "commando crawl", where I pull myself along the floor with my arms (scooching along on my tummy). This morning, I went from the living room all the way through the kitchen using this process. Here are some pictures.


I'm making some progress!

You've gotta get down close to the floor when you're a commando crawler!



Here I am all the way on the other side of the kitchen!


Showing off my strong arms. :)

No comments: