Sunday, January 18, 2009

I can sit up!

Yes, I know I have been able to sit up for quite some time now, but what I mean is that now I can get myself into a sitting position. Before, someone else had to put me down that way, and then I would stay there; now, I can go from sitting to commando-scooching, and from being on my tummy back to sitting. Here are some pictures...

Before I get started, I thought I would give a little wave!

I start out by pushing up...

...then I pull my leg up and under myself. In this picture I looked up to check on Aunt Kati in the middle of the process, and wonder why she was taking so many darn pictures...

...now I've got my leg through, and I'm almost done...

...and now I'm all done. Ta da!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, he is adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the push up!

Jessi Ziepfel said...

You are getting to be such a strong boy!