Monday, February 16, 2009

I might be...

...left handed. I almost always pick up food to eat with my left hand, and I often play with toys primarily with my left hand, too. Here are some example pictures from this morning when I was playing with my blocks. It is fun to put them into the windmill, and then when I open the door at the bottom, they all come spilling out, and the windmill turns and plays music!







Aunt Kati says I also might be ambidextrous, which is a big word that means using both your hands equally well.



And of course I also still might be right handed. Time will tell. My grandpa Joe Bob is left handed, and so is Aunt Kati's friend Julie (Alex's mommy), so if I am left handed, I will be in good company!

By the way, Aunt Kati says sorry about the lack of blogs recently. Her laptop crashed, whatever that means. She may have lost some pictures of me, too, which would be sad, but her friend Steve is going to see if he can find them. I don't know what a hard drive is, but apparently Aunt Kati's ate the pictures. :(

No comments: