Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Playing with presents

I have had so much fun playing with the presents I got for Christmas! Aunt Kati said it would be nice if we posted some pictures of me playing with the things I got. So here are a few. These are the presents I got from my Mommy and my Daddy. Later, Aunt Kati will post more blogs with pictures of the presents I got from other people.

This table is so much fun! I like to pull up on it, and then it has bunches of things to do - there is a piano keyboard, a lever to pull, a spinner with beads in it, 3 big buttons to push, a lid to open, and of course this book in the middle of the table. I can turn the page!



These maracas are great! The one makes rattling noises when I shake it, and the other does all sorts of things, like naming the colors or making funny sounds while the top of it lights up.



I love pressing the buttons on my phone (well, on all phones really, but Aunt Kati prefers when I do it on my phone). It makes real phone sounds like a dial tone and the sounds of keys being pressed, but it also plays music and talks.

No comments: