Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another kind of cruisin'!

I went on vacation with Mommy, Grandma Lyn and Aunt Kati for a week. We went on a big ship, which is called "cruising". It was fun, and I liked the way the ship rocked back and forth. I slept really well every night! Here are some pictures from our big trip!



Mommy and me in our suite on the first day of the cruise. You can see Charleston Bay out the window, and a sailboat going by, too.



One of the things that you do a lot on a cruise is EAT. Here's a picture of me eating a biscuit while Mommy, Grandma Lyn, and Aunt Kati ate lunch.



I really liked looking at the water through this big window.



Aunt Kati took lots of pictures of me while I was looking out the window, so after a while I turned around to see what she was doing, and that's when she got this cute picture of me.



The first place we went on the cruise was an island called Great Stirrup Cay. There was a nice beach there, and some shady places with hammocks (which is where we hung out most of the day). We ate lunch there, and I played and took naps in my tent. Here's a picture of me with Granda Lyn on the island.



One of the places we stopped on our cruise was called Nassau. It's in the Bahamas. While we were there, we went on a semi-submarine, which had big windows so we could see the fish, coral and sharks (yes, we even saw sharks!) through them. I liked those windows a lot, too!



Another thing that people do on cruises is go to the spa. Mommy went and had a pedicure, which means they made her toes pretty. Aunt Kati and I went to visit while she was there, to take a picture and get a hug.



After Mommy's pedicure, we went to hang out in the coffee bar, where Aunt Kati and Mommy drank a smoothie (they said it was delicious), and Aunt Kati took this really cute picture of me. You can see my new teeth!



One of the other cool things you see on cruises is towel animals. This monkey was everybody's favorite! (The balloons and decorations were in our suite because we were celebrating Grandma Lyn's birthday.)

Well, that's it for the cruisin' summary. Hope you enjoyed some of the stories of our trip!

1 comment: