Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stack 'em up!

I have a fun toy that Aunt Kati calls a "ring stacker". I don't care what it's called, I just like to play with it, putting the rings on the post. Here are some pictures so you can see how good I am at it!

First, the blue ring...


...followed by the green one...


...and on to the yellow. Sometimes, I have to use both hands!


Here comes the orange one!


And then I got distracted by my spoon...


...so I had to play with it for a minute...


...but finally, I got the red one on the top!

2 comments:

connorsmommy said...

Oh my goodness! I dont know if i should be excited but i totally am! You can Stack things in order of size!!!!!! AWESOME! you are SO smart! i cant wait to see you!

Grandma Lyn said...

Hey Connor, neither your Mommy ot Aunt Kati could stack things before their 1st bday. Cant wait to see you on the 20th cos I bet you will be teaching me all sorts of new things on the cruise!

Grandma Lyn