Sunday, March 8, 2009

Balls of (almost) all sorts

I love balls! I have several of them.

This one talks, and moves on its own. When it does that, I have to chase after it!





This one has tags all over it, and a bell inside that makes a sound I love.



And then I have bunches of these little ones. I like to bang them together.



Sometimes, they roll away and I have to chase after them, too. They can roll really far really fast!



But at least they are small, so they are easy to grab and pick up when I catch up to them.



Now here's the funny thing. I have all those balls...the one that talks and rolls by itself, and the one with the tags and the bells, and the bunches of little ones with things inside them to look at, plus one that is a ball within a ball that giggles. But I don't have just a normal, plain old, regular ball!

This picture doesn't have a ball in it, but Aunt Kati says it's just a really cute picture of me and you might like it, so here it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Aunt Kati. This IS one of the BEST pitures of you. Were you planning you next "ballescapade?"
See you in Charleston in just one week!
Grandma Lyn