Saturday, October 2, 2010

Colorado trip blog 7 - Flying W

Today, we went to the Flying W Ranch. We got to see lots of interesting things.

I liked the American Indian dancers, especially the cool drum music they danced to!



Aunt Kati and I went to jail. (Not really, of course!)



We got to go in a teepee...



...and Mommy and I pretended to warm our hands by the fire.



There was a really pretty church.



I liked talking to this horse.



Then we had a delicious dinner on tin cowboy plates!



Uncle John said that was his favorite part, because he had a yummy steak!



But my favorite part was the music show - the Flying W Wranglers band was amazing and lots of fun to listen to.





I liked them so much that I sat and listened to the whole show, even though it was past my usual bedtime.



If you ever go to Colorado Springs, I think you should go to the Flying W. It's fun!

No comments: