Monday, June 9, 2008

A Cold Pacific Beach

Day two in Oregon Mommy really wanted to drive to the coast (about an hour and a half from Salem) to see the Pacific Northwest Coast. It was really chilly but very pretty in a natural way. Grandpa carried me to the ocean.
Mommy found a jellyfish-eww!
Then they left me for the waves to carry me away! On NO!
Just Kidding!!

The big boys and I took time for a picture. They sure are tall!
And Daddy showed off his tough muscles carrying me back up to the car.
This place is called Seal Rock because the seals like to hang out there and bark. We didn't see any seals but we could hear them.
Then we visited a national park and we to see their lighthouse. this was a picture from the peak where the lighthouse was. It was a very pretty view.
The lighthouse was pretty small but very cool. I think I will develop a love of lighthouses just like the rest of my family.
And Daddy being tough again, he is quite tough you know.

No comments: