Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kailua Beach-My first REAL beach experience

Sunday morning we went to visit Kailua Beach-arguably the best beach on Oahu! It was beautiful and warm. We went nice and early so it would not be too hot or sunny yet. There were a lot of clouds in some parts and we walked the entire beach (like 3 miles or something)! Good thing I got carried!

Grandma Katy carried me in my little sling and wrapped Daddy's shirt around me so I wouldn't get any sun since I cannot wear sunscreen yet! Even though I was wrapped up I still got sand all over my face but I slept the entire time with grandma walking.

Mommy took this picture of Daddy. Clearly he was not amused.

Then we found something really gross! It looks like a barracuda head! The teeth are really sharp and the head was all eaten out inside and gross!

Isn't Kailua pretty! This is a view of most of the beach. There are a lot of big houses along this beach, you would probably need like 4 milllion dollars for one and honestly, they aren't even all THAT big! Man!


No comments: