Friday, June 13, 2008

To GREATGrandmother's Condo We Go

We went to Great Grandma's Condo for a great dinner of mac and cheese and asparagus (mommy's favorite). Then we had great chocolate cherry cake with whipped cream and chocolate chips. Grammy Norma sure is a great chef!

Granma Katy held me because I was fussy. Here I am in the "thinker" position! I think about a lot of things these days.
This is a picture of Great Grampy Alanson (Ralph, or Pocket) with the POPE! True story!  Grampy's real name was Ralph but he went by Alanson (his middle name). His Marine friends called him Pocket because his last name was Villiers, which sounds like Billiards which makes you think of pocket billiards, therefore he became Pocket.

This is a pretty rainbow I saw outside of Grammy's apartment. She lived all the way up on the 27th floor!

Mommy took some pictures of Honolulu and Waikiki from Grammy's balcony. Daddy was walking me on the balcony because I was fussy and mommy was a nervous wreck, afraid I would get squirmy and go over the edge! Luckily daddy is a strong guy! Isn't it pretty all lit up?

No comments: