Thursday, June 12, 2008

Welcome to Hawai'i!

When we landed in Honolulu we got our rental car with a great discount! Because Daddy is a Kama'aina (pronounced kama-i-na, meaning native). We got our rental car for 10 dollars a day! Daddy took me home and held me up to Abby the 13 year old doggy who kinda smells like pee pee.. sort of like me sometimes. She licked my feet to give me kisses!

Daddy put me in my Air Force onesie but apparently I didn't like it.. I was an unhappy baby!

We drove around Kaneohe (Kan-A-O-hay) where Daddy is from and then we went to Pali Lookout. This place is famous because it is where King Kamehameha pushed the king of Oahu off the lookout. Check out the section on Kamehameha's Ambition here for the full story. 


Here we are at Pali Lookout! Long way dowwwwwnnnn! Kaneohe is behind us by the bay. How pretty!

No comments: