Monday, October 27, 2008

I love mummy

Mommy sent me a cute new outfit in the mail. Aunt Kati put it on me the other day and took my picture. Well, I should say "took my pictures". She took bunches! She says I am very photogenic, but I don't know what that means. She said that the smart people who read my blog (obviously, you are all smart, or you wouldn't be reading my blog...) will know what it means and will enjoy seeing just how cute I am!









And we saved the best picture for last...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Big boy. You are not only photogenic, you are also a heartbreaker. Grandma Lyn is out of tissues-after 10 minutes of amazing "pinch-me-is-this-how-handsome-is-my-grnadson-am-I-really-his-grandma?",looking at the picture again and again! Now, how to get this pic onto my Blackberry, printed in various sizes, onto my favourite coffee mug, keyring, etc..
Love you,
Grand Ma Lyn

connorsmommy said...

and your mummy loves you! you are SO cute! i dont want to teach you that looks are everything- but im not going to lie to you- being as good looking as you are will get you far! lol