Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin in a parade

Today, I got all dressed up in my pumpkin suit. Look how adorable I am!



Then, Aunt Kati put me in the bumbo seat, which was in the Radio Flyer wagon we borrowed from my friend Mariah. I was the cutest pumpkin in the patch.



We walked to the school, and I was in the costume parade with lots of other kids. The "chicken" in the other Radio Flyer wagon is Carter, who is almost exactly one year older than me (he was born on April 25, 2007).



At the end of the parade, they gave prizes for the best costumes. I didn't win a prize, but Aunt Kati said that's just because there wasn't a prize for "cutest".

After the parade, I was a bit tired and overwhelmed, so I kicked back and chilled out in the wagon.

1 comment:

Jessi Ziepfel said...

I can't believe how incredibly cute you are! I love the pumpkin costume Connor.