Friday, October 31, 2008

Special bib day

Remember these? Well, Aunt Kati told me it was finally time for me to get to wear one! Apparently today is a special holiday kind of day. Aunt Kati says that big kids get candy on this day, but I will have to wait a while before I get to eat any. I do like fruit, though! Anyway, here's a cute picture of me in the bib.



I am a lucky boy, because many people love me...so I got a gift of ANOTHER cute bib for today. Of course, I wore it too (I eat multiple times a day...several bibs is a good thing!)



I am getting to be a really good eater! Here I am after finishing breakfast, and you can see there are no spills on my bib! Yes, there is a bit of cereal on my face near my mouth, but Aunt Kati says that's an improvement from when I used to get it all over my face and even sometimes in my hair!

No comments: