Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kualoa Beach Park

Swimmy swim swim! Today we went for a dip at Kualoa Beach Park! It is near Kualoa Ranch where they film mommy's favorite show- Lost! There are very little waves, sometimes none at all, so this was a good place to bring Abi- the old yet lovable dog, and ME!

Daddy dipped me in the water, I was half asleep and NOT happy about it!

Mommy walked me around the beach holding me, I liked that better!

Awwww! It's my family! But apparently "chinamen's hat" is crooked.. Is the world tilted or are we? Probably granma Katy is tilted taking the picture!

Daddy tried to have fun with the camera- Close up anyone? I look like a lil unhappy elf!

Mommy dipped me in the water before we left. I didn't mind so much that time.. Guess she just does it right!

No comments: