Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My nursery

I have the cutest nursery here at Uncle John and Aunt Kati's house! I thought you might want to see it, so here are a few pictures.

I like sleeping in my crib, and I love looking at the crab on the bumper pad and the animals that dance around when someone winds up my mobile.





Here's my changing table. Check out the basket at the bottom - it's FULL of fun toys for me!



There's an extra bed in my room, too. Mommy and I snooze there sometimes, and Squeakers the bear hangs out there most of the day.





My blanket that I got from Kelly and Brian Gauck is there on the end of the bed. It has my name on it!



There's a bookshelf in my room, too, with lots of great books that Mommy and Aunt Kati like to read to me.



Aunt Kati says that we can't do a blog without pictures of me, so here's one of me with Squeakers.

No comments: