Tuesday, April 21, 2009

12 months (aka 1 year) today!

Just in case you're wondering: no, we didn't forget about putting my picture with Squeakers at 12 months on the blog. Here it is!



Aunt Kati wants you to know that I was in a very playful mood when she was trying to take my picture with Squeakers, and I didn't want to sit still, so it is pretty amazing that she got that one. Here's an example of the other ones she was getting while hoping I would stop moving for just a minute!



Also, in case you think we forgot to post my 11 month picture, that's not the case either. The day I turned 11 months old was the same day that Aunt Kati and I left to drive to Charleston for the cruise. We had to get up really early, and I was cranky about that. So when Aunt Kati tried to take my picture with Squeakers, she didn't get any good ones. Here's the proof!

2 comments:

Tamira Jones said...

Happy Birthday baby Connor!!!

connorsmommy said...

first and last pic links are broken.. :(

miss you buddy!