Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

Aunt Kati told me this morning that today is a very special day. It must be one of the really special ones, because there are decorations in our house for it. Here's an example, which happens to include some really cute pictures of me!



As usual, on special days, I get to wear special clothes, and one of the special bibs, and I also get little gifts and cards. I like special days!

Today, the special day is called Easter. My friend Marcy gave me this cute outfit to wear for Easter. Aunt Kati gave me a cute plastic egg with a chick hatching out of it. Here I am in the outfit, having fun with the egg.


Here I am looking at the card I got from my Tutu Katy. (Tutu means Grandma, in case you don't know...)



In this picture, you can see the inside of the card. It says peep-a-boo. Isn't that cute?



Finally, here I am in the cute bib!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Connor,

Looks like you had a wonderful Easter! Love your bib! I see signs of spring (new plants). Here in Colorado Springs it snowed all morning (maybe 6" - 8") then rained. We had fun spending Easter with your mom though.

Love,
The Lesters