Thursday, April 16, 2009

Maybe I'll be

Aunt Kati says that eventually I will be "grown up", and that I will do something as a "job" (whatever that means).

Maybe I'll be...

... a veterinarian...I really love my cats!





... a chef...



...or a food taster...



...or maybe a bartender!



... a drummer...



... or some other type of musician.



... an explorer, or maybe a spelunker (that's a big word for people who crawl around in caves). I like to crawl around through small spaces and under things...



... a pilot. I have lots of fun with my helicopter!



... or maybe I'll play a sport.



Aunt Kati said that although she sometimes wonders what I will do when I grow up, my job right now is to play. And I'm definitely really good at that!

1 comment:

connorsmommy said...

oh my goodness! you totally tackled jakes! SO adorable! i cant wait to see you in a week!