Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Soon I'll be...

...one! Aunt Kati says that in less than two weeks, there will be a very special day called my birthday. That will be one year since I was born. Wow, can you believe it? I have been so busy learning new things, that I didn't realize a whole year had gone by. Maybe to you, a year doesn't seem like that long, but to me it's my whole life!

Aunt Kati says that when you have a birthday, you have a party and get presents, so I'm looking forward to that part. I love when my friends come to visit me for something fun like a party!

If you can't come to my party (or even if you can), and you want some ideas of things to get me for a present, you can look at my Target wish list here. Or you can give me clothes (and they don't even have to be new...I love getting clothes from my friends that they wore before but that don't fit them anymore). I need 12 - 18 month sizes (for warm weather) or 18 - 24 month sizes (for neutral or cold weather). Thanks in advance!

No comments: