Monday, April 20, 2009

I got my first...

...shiner! Don't worry, no one hit me. I got a mosquito bite on Sunday morning, and then I fell down and bumped myself today at daycare. Well, apparently, I bumped myself in just the wrong place, right on the mosquito bite, and the little bump combined with the allergic reaction to the bite got all swollen. So I look like someone punched me in the eye. Aunt Kati says that's called a "shiner" and she hopes I won't get any more, but she suspects I might get other bumps and bruises, since I am an active boy!

Here's a picture of my shiner



And here's one that Aunt Kati thought was funny. I didn't want her to take my picture, so I kept putting my hand up to cover the camera lens. Aunt Kati said I was practicing for the paparazzi. Because I'm famous, remember?

No comments: