Saturday, April 26, 2008

Daddy Time!

Daddy and I like to spend time together. This is daddy learning how to cuddle with me skin to skin so I will be comfy and warm and we can bond. We are pretty manly men, so we need to get this out of the way now, cause in a couple years we wont be "cuddling" anymore, tough guys don't do that.


Daddy likes to make faces when he is holding me. I seem to sleep a lot whenever he is around, maybe I am just tired, I do work very hard eating and pooping and crying all night.


Daddy calls me a baby burrito because he wraps me up tight so I will be warm and feel like I am in the womb. Luckily I wasn't awake when daddy tried to eat my head, otherwise I may be afraid of him and his big teeth!


Here we are! Side by side! People say I have my daddy's eyes (blue), his hair (blonde) and his nose (from the side!). I have my mommy's lips and that is about it. If people hadn't seen me come out of her, I am not sure they would believe she is my mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps now we can have daily postings for those of us out in cyber-land. There will be no such thing as to many pictures of this fine Man Child.

Uncle John