Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My first Doctor visit

I went to the Doctor last Friday. Aunt Kati said that the room was really cute (the bed where the big kids sit looked like a train), but I didn't notice that because I was mostly annoyed at being undressed.


First the nurse measured and weighed me. I'm still 19 1/2 inches long, like I was when I arrived on Monday, but I only weigh 6 pounds 2 ounces now. Everybody says that's normal and I will get those other 4 ounces back soon!


Then the nurse measured the size of my head. I assume it's the same as when I was born!


I snuggled with Mommy while we waited for the Doctor.


When he got there, the Doctor looked in my eyes and ears and listened to my heart.


He said that I was "perfect", and the first baby he had seen in a long time who didn't have jaundice. I don't know what that is, but it sounded like something I didn't want to have, so I'm glad I didn't!

No comments: