Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Daddy Tries the Western Thing

Somehow, don't ask me how, I convinced Damon to go to a western bar (honkeytonk to all you country folk) on Saturday night. His stipulations were that he got to wear a hat, boots, spurs and my friend Britney had to buy all of his drinks. I guess he thought I couldnt wrangle all that, but I did, and he agreed to go. Doesn't he make a great cowboy! It is so convincing!


Here he is showing off the boots he borrowed from Devon. They made him take the spurs off. Really that was all that made his night, so he was pretty bummed about the lack of spurs.


This is Britney, my summer roomate, me and Damon (looking tough) because tough guys dont look at cameras-duh.

Here is Brit and me pointing for a photo op of Connor. I look kind of constipated but I was being silly. Even if his Daddy doesn't like country music, I know Connor will! He will be my little cowboy!

1 comment:

Lauren Glenn said...

you are such a cute lil preggo!! and im loving the huge cha-chas! niiice ;-)