Monday, April 28, 2008

Meeting new people

Wow, I have met a lot of people in my first week here. Everybody loves me. See this blog for the reason why. Anyway, here are some of the new people I've met, who all want to hold me and talk to me. Some of them even sing to me!

One of the first new people I met (after my Mommy and Daddy, and the nice Doctors and Nurses) was my Aunt Kati. Here she is holding me in the hospital just a few hours after I was born. She said she was sad she didn't get to be there when I was born, but I don't mind. (She's one of the ones who sings to me, in case you were wondering...)


The next day, I met my Grandma Lyn (Mommy's Mommy):


And in the days since, I've met:

Grandma Lyn's friend Pam:


Mommy's housemate Jen:


Grandpa Joe Bob (Mommy's Daddy):


My new friend Kali (Jen's daughter):


Mrs. Lester, my Mommy's "sponsor Mom" from the Academy:


Oh, and speaking of the Academy, I went there for a short visit and met more people, since that's where my Mommy goes to school. But I'll have to tell you about that in another blog...

No comments: