Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I think I'm famous

I think I might be famous, because a lot of flashbulbs go off around me. Apparently, the paparazzi are here and taking my picture frequently. Luckily, I'm a good sleeper and it doesn't bother me if they snap away. Speaking of which...yawn. Talk to you tomorrow. Love, Connor


The nice nurse took my vitals. (I'm not sure what that means...I guess it has something to do with being so famous - they want to keep checking on me to make sure I'm okay.) Anyway, he was very gentle, but I was not a big fan of the thermometer under my arm. They told me it could have been worse, but I don't know what they meant...


Here I am with my Mommy. See, I am obviously very famous, because they even take pictures of me when I am asleep!


My first family portrait with Mom and Dad. I guess they must be famous, too.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Ahhhhhhh...what a cutie he is. Another couple weeks and he'll really want to hit the beach. He's adorable!