Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas blog 4 - Assembly of God church pageant

There are two churches on the island where I live. I go with Aunt Kati to the United Methodist Church most Sundays, although I have been to the Assembly of God Church a few times, too. We went to the Assembly church about a week before Christmas to see their show.

They had a very pretty Christmas tree in there. I really liked looking at it.



And I even stood still in front of it for just long enough for Aunt Kati to take a cute picture of me actually looking toward the camera instead of at the tree!



The Christmas show was really good. It was mostly kids in it. They sang lots of songs, and they also did a skit.



And after the show, we got to eat some yummy snacks. I ate a bunch of tomatoes, because I love tomatoes!

No comments: