Saturday, January 22, 2011

Disney trip - blog 14 - I almost forgot!

I almost forgot to tell you about Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. It's a special event that happens at night at Magic Kingdom, only a few times a year, during the holiday season. We went, of course!

One of the great things about being in the Magic Kingdom after dark this time of year is you get to see Cinderella Castle all lit up!



(Okay, Aunt Kati admits that she didn't take that photo. It was taken by one of Disney's photographers and came on our Photopass CD.) But she did take this one!



Mommy and I went for a ride in a racecar. They gave me a driver's license! (Don't worry, it's only good at Tomorrowland Speedway.)



We danced at Cosmic Ray's Jingle Dance and Play party.



We rode on the People Mover...



...and got to see Buzz Lightyear!



Then we went on Buzz's ride, the Space Ranger Spin.



After that, we visited Minnie's house. I liked her microwave...



...and her chair!



Aunt Kati says we have to post this picture just because it's cute.



We went to Mickey's house too...it was all decorated for Christmas!





I had fun playing in the play area...





And then I was tired and ready for bed!

No comments: