Thursday, January 6, 2011

Disney trip blog 2 - Hollywood Studios

On our first full day at Walt Disney World, we went to a park called Hollywood Studios.

There was a great big Christmas tree in front of the park.



Hollywood Studios has fun rides, like the other Disney parks, but it also has lots of cool shows! The first one we went to was the Little Mermaid show. I liked the singing but was not a huge fan of the big mean octopus Ursula. Apparently she's not nice and I'm not supposed to like her anyway, so I guess that was okay. After that show, we went to a show that I really loved! It was called Playhouse Disney Live on Stage, and it had two of my favorites on it - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny!



I especially liked clapping along to the music!



For lunch, we ate in a really cool restaurant - we got to sit in cars and watch old movies on a big screen.





After lunch, we went to play at the playground which was based on another one of my favorite movies, "A Bug's Life". When you are on the playground, you feel as small as a bug because all the stuff in there is HUGE.



My favorite was the big leaf slide. I went on it over and over and over, and then over again.





We went back to our hotel for an afternoon nap, and then we went back to Hollywood Studios, and straight into Toy Story! Look, it's Andy's room!



The ride is 3D, so I got to wear some crazy fun glasses.



Then, I got my picture taken with two of my favorite movie stars: Lightning McQueen and Mater!





Then we walked down a street that was absolutely covered with Christmas lights!



And finally, we saw a hilarious Muppets show. We got to wear another pair of those funny 3D glasses again.



Wow, we packed a lot of fun into that day, didn't we? I slept well that night!

No comments: