Saturday, January 15, 2011

Disney trip blog 7 - EPCOT

The day after Thanksgiving, we went to a park called EPCOT. There is a great big round thing there near the front. Some people call it the giant golf ball, but it's really called Spaceship Earth. Anyway, Mommy and I posed for a picture at it when we first arrived in the morning.



We went on a fun under the sea ride that had Nemo in it, and then we saw a show with his friend Crush the turtle.



Then Mommy and I crawled around the play area and went to see the big aquariums. I loved watching the dolphin swim by!





We went on one of Aunt Kati's favorite rides. It is called "Imagination" and has a purple dragon in it. His name is Figment.



I love jumping around in this area that plays music. It was really fun last year, so I had to do it again this year, too.



We ate lunch in the Coral Reef restaurant. The big aquariums are right in there, so it's almost like being under water!



My dessert was a "make your own" sundae. I put sprinkles on it...



...then, after adding M&Ms and chocolate syrup, I ate it. I also shared some with Mommy.



We went to see a concert with a HUGE choir singing Christmas songs. This is only slightly more than half of the choir!



The music was very relaxing, so I took a nice nap.



We also got family pictures taken with Minnie and Goofy.





It was another big fun day!

No comments: