Sunday, January 23, 2011

Disney trip blog 15 (last one!) - so long, and Santa!

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. On our last day at Disney World, we took a few photos around the hotel...

There was a fun Mickey car in the arcade.


I was pretty good at this popcorn game!



I loved the water shooting three caballeros at the big pool.



I thought this fountain was pretty neat, too.



Ariel, Flounder, and Sebastian were hanging out at the other pool...



...which is shaped like a piano! (The big pool is shaped like a guitar.)



I played on the playground for a while.



Then Uncle John and I posed for a picture outside the building where our room was.



And I posed for a picture with the Christmas tree...



...and then we went to see Santa!



I gave him five!



No comments: