Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Disney trip - blog 1

As I've mentioned before, Aunt Kati, Uncle John and I went to Disney World for two weeks! Mommy, Grandma and Grandpa were there for part of the time, too. Boy, did we have fun! It will take several blogs to share it all, but here's a quick one just to get started. The first day we arrived, we didn't do much since it was about 3 in the afternoon already when we got there.

I really liked the Minnie Mouse head made of towels that was on the bed in the room.




Then we went to eat at a wonderful restaurant called Boma. They had African food there. I was adventurous and tried some, but I also liked the food they had just for kids like me (especially the mac and cheese and chicken nuggets).



But my absolute favorite thing was that they had wonderful fresh strawberries. I ate a whole plateful!

No comments: