Monday, January 17, 2011

Disney trip blog 9 - Magic!

In case you were wondering if we were ever going to go to the Magic Kingdom during our trip to Disney World, the answer is "of course!"

Dumbo the flying elephant is one of my favorite rides.



After Dumbo, we went on Snow White's Scary Adventure...but it wasn't too scary.



At first I wasn't too sure about riding this carousel horse, but then I ended up liking it!



I met the White Rabbit from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland...



... and then we went a bit crazy at the Mad Hatter's Tea Party!



We went on Pooh's ride...



...and then we went to lunch and got to meet Pooh and all his friends!









After lunch, we went around the small world.







After seeing a funny 3D show called Mickey's Philharmagic, I went back to the hotel for a nap! And then I came back later that night for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party...but that will be a separate blog!

No comments: