Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas blog 6 - it's finally Christmas!

Santa stopped by last night while I was sleeping.

Here I am coming out of my bedroom to see what he left.



A great train table! It even has a big drawer to keep trains and other toys in, so they don't get lost.



I had to play with it right away!



Santa also left some presents for everyone else.



Mommy has a funny hat she wears every Christmas that she made when she was a little girl. It says "Elf Jocelyn", which means that she hands out the stockings and presents to everyone. I help her!



This year, I got a new stocking. It is really great and has my name on it! My Auntie Annie made it especially for me. Wasn't that nice of her?



Uncle John got a car for Christmas! Well, sort of. He used to have a car almost exactly like this little model one.



Mommy got some cute pajamas.



I got lots of other great presents. A backpack...



a cute Lightning McQueen car...



...a book (with me in the story!)



...a bear sleeping bag, and a Tinkerbell...



...and several other things, too!

Aunt Kati and Uncle John made delicious monkey bread.



We ate a yummy late breakfast. Then we all took naps!



That night, we had a big Christmas dinner, with ham, green beans (two of my favorites) and mashed potatoes.



It was a really good day. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, too!

No comments: