Thursday, January 20, 2011

Disney trip blog 12 - Legos and Luau

Aunt Kati and I went shopping at Downtown Disney one day of our trip. There is a really great store there that sells lots of Lego. They have really cool displays inside and outside, all made of Lego.

These dogs looked so real, I wanted to pet them!



Even the Loch Ness monster was there.



And Woody!



They also had a great playground, with a fun slide.





After our shopping day, we went to the Polynesian Resort Luau that night.





I didn't want to wear my lei as a necklace, so it was a crown instead. I was the Luau King!

1 comment:

Lucky said...

That seriously looks like so much fun! We are taking our three young kids to Disney World in October this year. We all can hardly wait...

Two of the three kids are really excited about the Lego store. They love playing with those Legos and even playing Lego games online.

Your trip looked super fun!I hope you had as good a time as it looks like you did :-)