Friday, January 21, 2011

Disney trip blog 13 - more Magic!

We went back to the Magic Kingdom again, because it's really fun there!

I got to meet Pluto.



The day we were there, they were filming the Christmas Day Parade. (Sorry if you thought it was actually happening live on Christmas day...it's not.)





I liked these cute Mickey and Minnie topiaries.



We went for a ride on the train, even though it was quite chilly.



We also went on several boats - the Jungle Cruise, and the Liberty Belle riverboat...




...and the raft over to Tom Sawyer Island.



There were lots of fun things to do on the island.









We went to the Christmas shop and sat in the sleigh. (Aunt Kati got a tiara that morning, so she was a princess for the day.)



I got to drive a race car!



Then we went to play at Mickey's Toontown Fair. I liked this big gas pump...



...and I also liked playing on Donald's boat.





It was another fun-filled day!

No comments: